Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Help Needed

GIG of Portland is going to have a table at the Gluten-Free and Allergy-Free Food Fest put on by former Living Without (now Gluten-Free and More) magazine. I'll be there and would love to have some help. This is just happening right now, so no, I couldn't have given you more notice. So sorry! 

We'll just have a table with info, so nothing to do except answer questions, and hand out flyers and such to those who want them. AND the more volunteers, the fewer hours and more time to roam and listen to speakers.

Let me know ASAP b/c NAME BADGES SO YOU GET IN FREE need to be made and I need to forward your names to the organizers.

Sorry for the late notice. Up to my eyeballs in alligators (what a weird phrase!), and mothers-in-law in the hospital and step-sons breaking arms and going in for surgery. When it rains it pours! *8-| rolling eyes
 

Facebook.com/DrLisaShaver
Gluten Intolerance Group of Portland 
branch manager

0 comments: