Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Gluten Intolerance Study

Subject: Gluten Intolerance Group of Vancouver

I am emailing you to ask if you would be interested in helping me with my research for my undergraduate sociology thesis. I am a senior sociology major at the University of Puget Sound and I am writing my thesis on gluten intolerance. Specifically, I am interested in researching the correlation between positive identity formation and participation in a gluten-free support group.

I am hoping that you would be interested in having your group participate in a brief survey that can be completed online. The survey will help me to gather important data on the specific aspects of support group participation that help in the formation of a positive self-identity. All of the information will be completely confidential, and I would be happy to provide you with a copy of my research when it is finished!

If you are interested in helping me with this project I would be very grateful. The best way to contact me is by email at rschaller@pugetsound.edu

Thanks so much for your help,

Rob Schaller

0 comments: