Thursday, February 24, 2011

Traveling With Celiac

It was wonderful seeing you both today. Joanne, I would like to volunteer this email address and my phone number to those new to celiac and to those celiacs that are afraid to travel or need help when traveling. I travel about 20,000 miles per year - by car. Some things work and some don't. Isn't that the way it is with everything.

I have a different perspective on traveling than Sharon McConnell - not better, just different. With the I-Phone generation, doing searches on the fly is easier than ever.... Also, I tried the PC, PDA and it didn't work for me. I like the good old fashioned GF grocery book - I keep it in my car.

This is what I propose for the "Gluten-Free News":

Catherine Trahin, Travel
celiaccat@gmail.com
360-606-7359

0 comments: